Few simple reasons for choosing this kiddo:
1) She is my youngest cousin (the cousins on my dad side total a whopping 30! no jokes).
2) She is 3 years old and super hilarious.
3) She teaches me all the time.
4) She is just that cool.
5) She reminds me of intentional living. so much joy 🙂
My favourite recent Hannah quote:
Hannah(3): Toni are you tired?
Me: uhm, ya?
Hannah: come, you can sleep in my arms.
My top 10 Hannah lessons:
- Be excited to see people you love.
- Be interested.
- Find silly things amusing. Laugh loud.
- Ask Questions. Try to understand.
- Be ready to clean when you make a mess.
- Keep trying, and ask for help.
- Tell stories, both real and imagined.
- Be happy and excited about growth.
- Have random dance sessions, even when there’s no music, just because.
My favourite Hannah pics:
When she was a lil cupcake…
When she has the cutest swag (I’m ashamed for using the word swag. it’s a lil gross, but whatevz)
When she’s a princess…
When she has a mustache…
When she’s a panda…
When she’s jammin’
When she’s showing some love…
HAPPY FRIDAY! 🙂